At Davies Internet we recognise our responsibility to treat your personal information with care and to comply with all relevant legislation, in particular the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This notice covers our requirement to provide you with information on how and why we use your personal data and of your rights under the legislation.
What information do we collect?
We will collect information which we will use in order to be able to deliver our business. Details collected include:
- Contact Details including Addresses (email and postal)
- Payment information will be captured as required
- Manual Information
- Text Documents
- Company Products
This information is required in order to provide our business to you. This information may be collected electronically or in writing (or both). In any event we will ask you to ensure that we have accurately recorded your data.
How will we use the information about you?
In the first instance, we collect information to arrange consultative meetings with you about your project.
Should you contract with us, we will process your personal data in line with the GDPR in order to progress any quotes or tenders. We will be clear how your data will be processed.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
As a necessary part of providing you with the services described as part of your Professional Service Quotation and we may need to disclose your personal data to other third parties, but this will be strictly limited, in order to fulfil the terms of our contract with you. We have a duty to provide your information correctly therefore we will always check the information we are providing.
We will not share your personal information for marketing purposes, however we may use with your consent, design images for our Company website and/or social media accounts.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please write to us at our business address.
Your data will not be retained for longer than is necessary and will ordinarily be managed in accordance with the standards agreed during the contracting process. In most cases your data will be deleted after project delivery as per our contractual agreement or archived internally within 12 months of the conclusion of your project.
You have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
- The right to be informed about how we use your personal data (This Privacy Notice).
- The right to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to have personal information rectified if inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right of erasure of your personal information where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- The right to restrict processing in certain circumstances, e.g. if its accuracy is being contested.
- The right to data portability which, subject to certain conditions, allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data across different services.
- The right to object to certain processing including for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Rights to information in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have a complaint about how we use your personal information, please contact us at following address: Glasfryn House, Llandeilo SA19 6PP
Ref: Privacy Notice – October 2020